PERSONAL CARE FOR
Joe K. Mitchell
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Texas, 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
Joe Mitchell was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1975. He holds a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from South Texas College of Law and a bachelor's degree in political science from Texas A&M University at Kingsville. In addition to being licensed to practice law before all Texas courts, Mr. Mitchell is also licensed to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
Mr. Mitchell is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association.
In addition to practicing in the state of Texas, Mr. Mitchell has handled catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims in Louisiana, Florida, Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, Nevada, and California. His experience as a police officer, prosecutor, offshore roughneck, and pipeline equipment operator has given him both the foundation and the perspective for handling personal injury claims.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- Texas A&M University
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Major: Political Science
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- East Harris County Bar Association, Member