Personal Care For
Shaquandra Monette Porter
- Personal Injury
- Texas, 2013
Attorney Shaquandra Monette Porter was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2013. She earned a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree in May 2012 from Texas Southern University, TMSL.
Prior to law school, the Baytown native attended Rice University, where she received bachelor degrees in both Political Science and Spanish. Thereafter, she began her legal career as a clerk and legal assistant at Baker Botts, L.L.P. for over 8 years.
Mrs. Porter is passionate about helping others and ensuring that every client receives personalized attention they deserve. She has witnessed firsthand how personal injury of no fault of your own can take a toll on everyday life.
Outside the practice of law, Mrs. Porter enjoys spending time with her family and serves as a minister and youth director at Purfect Love Fellowship Church.
Mrs. Porter is a member of the American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, and Houston Young Lawyers Association.
- Texas Southern University Law School, Houston, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 2012
- Rice University
- Bachelor Degrees
- Major: Political Science and Spanish
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Baker Botts, L.L.P, Clerk & Legal Assistant