PERSONAL CARE FOR
- Personal Injury
- Texas, 2014
Timothy Allen was born and raised in Houston, Texas. He attended the University of Houston and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. He then attended South Texas College of Law in Houston, graduating with his Juris Doctorate in 2014 and earning his admission to the Texas Bar that same year.
Tim earned awards throughout law school, including the Dean's Merit Scholarship every semester of law school. He was involved in the school's advocacy program, competing in several mock trial competitions and focusing on aspects of litigation, including mediation, jury selection, case preparation, and witness examination.
While in law school, he interned for the Harris County Attorney's Office, the State Bar of Texas' Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel, and for the Honorable Nancy K. Johnson, Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
During his time with the Linebaugh Law Firm, Tim has acted as both a lead attorney and 'second chair' attorney on cases involving car and truck crashes, and has handled all aspects of these cases, including motion hearings, discovery, and trial.
Tim is licensed with both the State Bar of Texas and the Federal Southern District of Texas. He is a member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, American Association for Justice, Houston Bar Association, and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association. In his free time, he enjoys running and cycling, and is preparing for his first triathlon.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- University of Houston
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Political Science
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Harris County Attorney’s Office, Intern
- State Bar of Texas’ Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel, Intern
- Honorable Nancy K. Johnson, Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Intern