Personal Care For
- Personal Injury
- Texas, 2014
Attorney Timothy Allen was admitted to the Texas Bar in 2014. He graduated from South Texas College of Law, where he earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence. Prior to law school, Mr. Allen graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from the University of Houston.
Mr. Allen earned awards throughout law school, including the Dean’s Merit Scholarship every semester of law school. He was involved in the school’s advocacy program, competing in several mock trial competitions and taking classes focusing on aspects of trial, including mediation, jury selection and case preparation.
While in law school, he interned for the Harris County Attorney’s Office, the State Bar of Texas’ Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel, and for the Honorable Nancy K. Johnson, Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Mr. Allen is a member of the American Association for Justice, The Houston Bar Association, the Houston Young Lawyers Association, and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- University of Houston
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Political Science
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Harris County Attorney’s Office, Intern
- State Bar of Texas’ Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel, Intern
- Honorable Nancy K. Johnson, Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Intern