If you have been injured in an accident with an 18-wheeler, you may have months or a lifetime of medical treatment and rehabilitation ahead of you. You may also lose your income temporarily or permanently. An 18-wheeler accident can leave you with catastrophic injuries that leave you physically, emotionally, and financially drained. If you have suffered injury from an 18-wheeler accident caused by negligence or wrongdoing, you need our firm to help you tackle the complex legal process of getting financial compensation for your injury. To find out more about how a Deer Park 18-wheeler accidents attorney can help you, contact the Linebaugh Law Firm today.
Why Choose The Linebaugh Law Firm P.C.?
- At the Linebaugh Law Firm, we are ready to take action through fearless fieldwork.
- Our Deer Park personal injury attorneys are up-to-date with the latest in the law and technology, to fight for justice for our clients.
- We have the legal and professional resources to research and investigate your case and get you the best possible outcome.
- Our attorneys are not afraid to get their hands dirty to get results for you.
Don’t let the insurance companies shortchange you. You need an experienced personal injury lawyer who will protect your interests and fight to recover full compensation for every damage you have suffered. Call us today at (281) 422-0505 for a free consultation and assessment of your case.
What Types of Damages are Available in an 18-Wheeler Injury Case?
An 18-wheeler accident can result in a wide range of damages that you may be entitled to recover. Your damages may include:
- Medical expenses, including past and future hospitalization, rehabilitation, and surgery
- Loss of earning capacity, including past lost wages and loss of future ability to work
- Physical pain
- Mental anguish
- Physical impairment
If an 18-wheeler accident resulted in death, the deceased beneficiaries may be entitled to damages for pain and suffering, funeral expenses, loss of financial support, and loss of consortium.
You need an experienced Deer Park 18-wheeler accidents attorney who has the resources to investigate your case and gather evidence to support your claim. We will fight to make sure that you get the full amount of economic and non-economic damages that you are entitled to.
How Can an Attorney Help You in an 18-Wheeler Accident Injury Case?
An 18-wheeler accident case involves complex legal issues and requires competent legal representation. At the Linebaugh Law Firm, we take a hands-on approach to investigating 18-wheeler accidents to make sure your legal interests are protected.
A Deer Park 18-wheeler accidents lawyer who specializes in 18-wheeler accidents is an indispensable element in filing a successful claim for financial compensation. Your lawyer will:
- Investigate the accident and determine the parties at fault. Texas follows the modified comparative negligence standard, which means that every party whose actions contributed to the cause of the accident, including the victim, shares responsibility for the resulting damages.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies of the responsible parties. When you are represented by a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer, the insurance companies are compelled to act fairly in negotiating a settlement offer with you.
- Take your case to trial if negotiations fail. At Linebaugh Law Firm, our attorneys are not afraid to take your case to trial. We are always trial-ready and will proceed to court, if necessary, to secure the best outcome in your case.
When you are represented by the Linebaugh Law Firm, you have the force of our experience, dedication, and passion behind you. We work tirelessly to protect your interests and get you the full compensation you deserve.
Let the Linebaugh Law Firm Help You
If you or a loved one has been injured in an 18-wheeler accident, contact the Deer Park 18-wheeler accidents attorneys at the Linebaugh Law Firm today. Contact us today at (281) 422-0505 to schedule your free consultation.